It Takes a Village!
Live, Learn & Lean on Each other at Scholar Village
Everything you need, in one place.
Live close to campus with other moms who are on the same mission--to build a better future for themselves & their little ones. Have access to supportive services & fun activities onsite. All at an affordable rate that's lower than most rents-thanks to our amazing support network.
We can help you with financial aid applications & enrollment beforehand to make sure you can afford to stay in school without stretching yourself too far. We want you to have MORE time with friends and family.
You don't have to do it alone
We're Better Together!
Receiving Coaching & Connections from community leaders
Our members gain access to proven professionals who want to see our student parents succeed. Coaching, connections, and community are all included in our program.
Childcare Coming Soon!
- Interested in living & learning in community with other single moms & supportive sisters
- Enrolled or have been admitted in an approved post secondary educational program with at least 1 year left before graduation.
- High School graduate or have a GED/HiSET.
- 18 years of age at least one month before move-in date.
- Single parent with primary custody of your child/children or pregnant & planning to parent.
- Motivated to complete college &
- Pursuing a living wage career
- Qualifying schools: UTC, Chattanooga State & some other 4 year institutions. Students at for-profit schools are not eligible at this time.
Interested in learning more?
Complete this interest form* & we'll follow up to share more.
*automatically qualifies single moms in college for additional member benefits as they become available--no obligation or cost to you.